Features and Benefits
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in fish tape puller
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts and grounding rods
The new IRWIN VISE-GRIP 9-1/2" High Leverage Lineman's Pliers with Fish Tape Puller are made in Germany with high-quality steel. Durable enough to cut even the thickest, toughest materials while preventing damage to the cutting edge, the induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire.
Designed with an industry-leading, three-zone comfort grip, the handles are contoured for optimal cushion and control, allowing the user to make more cuts comfortably. The handles are engineered with integrated hooks designed to attach to the IRWIN Performance Lanyard System. This exclusive lanyard system allows the user to attach the pliers to help prevent accidental drops when working in elevated conditions and provides easy retrieval when stored in a pouch or pocket. The built-in fish tape puller allows the user to complete more tasks with less tools. The High Leverage Lineman's Pliers are backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.