Features and Benefits
- PowerSlot Technology provides 2X more power and half the cutting effort
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Integrated handle hooks equipped for Performance Lanyard system for safer elevated working conditions and easier retrieval when stored
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
The new IRWIN VISE-GRIP 8" Max Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers are designed with PowerSlot technology for twice the cutting power and half the cutting effort*. The compound action of the three-piece PowerSlot design provides maximum leverage and easier cutting in even the most abusive jobsite materials.
Made in Germany with high-quality steel and specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life, these cutting pliers are durable enough to cut even the thickest, toughest materials, such as ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire, without damaging the cutting edge. Designed with an industry-leading, three-zone comfort grip, the handles are contoured for optimal cushion and control, allowing the user to make more cuts comfortably. The handles are engineered with integrated hooks designed to attach to the IRWIN Performance Lanyard System.Œæ This exclusive lanyard system allows the user to attach the pliers to help prevent accidental drops when working in elevated conditions and provides easy retrieval when stored in a pouch or pocket. The Max Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers are backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.
* Average cutting performance of PowerSlot pliers in 14/2 Romex vs. standard IRWIN VISE-GRIP diagonal cutting pliers.