Features and Benefits
- 62° Ergonomic angled head for reduced wrist strain
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire
- Three-zone comfort grips are contoured for optimal cushion and control
- Specially coated for superior rust-resistance and longer tool life
- Built-in spanner for turning screws, nuts, and grounding rods
The new IRWIN VISE-GRIP 8" ErgoMulti Long Nose Pliers are made in Germany with high-quality steel. The ErgoMulti is engineered with a 62° ergonomic angled head for a more natural feel for reduced wrist strain. Durable enough to cut even the thickest, toughest materials while preventing damage to the cutting edge, these pliers feature a rust-resistant coating for longer life. The induction-hardened cutting edges cut ACSR, nails, screws and even piano wire.
Designed with an industry-leading, three-zone comfort grip, the handles are contoured for optimal cushion and control, allowing the user to make more cuts comfortably. The handles are engineered with integrated hooks designed to attach to the IRWIN Performance Lanyard System. This exclusive lanyard system allows the user to attach the pliers to help prevent accidental drops when working in elevated conditions and provides easy retrieval when stored in a pouch or pocket. The ErgoMulti Long Nose Pliers are backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.