Features and Benefits:
- 115 volt, 2-stage design
- Heavy duty motor - high torque design for easy start up and efficient operation
- Die cast aluminum housing makes the pump lightweight but durable
- Lifetime filtration - the intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow
- 35 microns ultimate vacuum
- “No-hassle” over-the-counter replacement warranty
HVAC high performance vacuum pump is engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service, and built with Robinair's proven offset rotary vane for fast, thorough evacuation. The two-stage, offset rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet high vacuum capability and assures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time. Direct exhaust causes the exhaust to expel through the handle to direct it away from the service technician. Oil drain valve is positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining. Oil fill port makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side. The sight glass on the front of the pump shows you when enough oil has been added. 1/2" ACME and 1/4" MFL intake fittings.