Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150
- Polyurethane provide excellent tactile dexterity and bare hand sensitivity. The smooth PU coating allows for superior dry grip.
- Nylon liner provides excellent stance and dexterity
- Ergonomically designed forms provide naturally curved, relaxed fit to reduce hand fatigue.
- 13G nylon liner Ultra thin bare hand sensitivity with strong abrasion PU palm.
- Ideal for aerospace, appliance manufacturing, automotive, general carpentry, glass, HVAC/sheet metal users/window glazers, lumber/wood/paper, metal fabrication, metalworking, plastics, plumbers etc.
Ultra-Thin polyurethane palm coated knit glove. Glove comes with 13-gauge nylon blue shell. Coated gloves provide extra protection, extra comfort, better tactility and greater cut resistance. Palm coated gloves have better dexterity and breathability in warmer climates offering more air circulation on the hand and have better grip on the palm area. Polyurethane mainly used as a coating in knit gloves. Great dexterity, softness and strength with a comfortable fit