Spindle Nut Service Kit Kdt41660
Features and Benefits:
- 1/2 in. drive sockets used for most 4WD SUV and light truck axle locknut applications
- Off corner loading on drive pins for increased strength
- Use with a torque wrench, ratchet, or breaker bar
- Made of chrome vanadium steel
- Packaged in a blow molded case with laminated instruction cards or stickers integrated into case design for handy reference of application information
- 4-Lug 4WD Spindle Nut Socket 1/2 to 3/4 Ton Dana 44 - Remove and install 4-slot axle locknuts on 1993 newer Ford Ranger, Bronco II, and Explorer with manual hubs; 1995 newer F-Series 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton trucks and full-size Bronco with manual hubs; 1959-85 F-Series 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks and full-size Bronco; 1960-90 GM 1/2 ton trucks and full-size Blazer/Jimmy; 1969-72 International 1/2 ton trucks; 1969-89 Dodge 1/2 ton trucks with manual hubs; 1990-93 Dodge with Dana 44 with automatic lock hubs.
- 6 Lug 4WD Spindle Nut Socket 3/4 to 1 Ton Dana 44 - Remove and install 4 slot front axle locknuts on 1978-84 Ford F-Series 4WD heavy-duty 3/4 and 1 ton trucks; 1973-81 GM 4WD 3/4 and 1 ton trucks; 1984-92 Ranger, Bronco with manual hubs; 1990-93 Dodge trucks with Dana 44
- 4-Lug with Extension 1/2 Ton Dana 80 - For high-shear rotating nuts on 1985 newer F250-350 with Dana 80 rear axle and 10 1/4 in. ring gear; 1987 newer E350 with Dana 80 rear axle and 10 1/4 in. ring gear; 1988 newer F super duty with Dana 80 rear axle and 10-1/4 in. ring gear.
- 4WD Spindle Puller - Removes front spindle to access needle bearing when lubricating and aligning front wheels. 5/8 in. -18 fine thread permits use with slide hammer. Fits spindle thread sizes 2 in. - 16, 1-5/8 in. - 16, and 38mm - 1.5 Applications: Full-size GM, Ford, Jeep and International pickups with Dana front axles, plus Ranger and Bronco II.
- Toyota Lock Nut Tool - services high - torque locknuts on Toyota 4WD vehicles having free-wheel (lock-out) hubs; 1995-newer Tacoma; 1996-newer T100 and 4Runner
- 4-Lug 4WD Spindle Nut Socket 1/2 -Ton Dana 50 - remove and install 4-slot front axle locknuts on 1981-97 Ford F250-350, Bronco with Dana Axle, or Dana 50IFS or model 60 monobeam axle outer adjusting nut; 1982-90 GM Heavy Duty 3/4 and 1 Ton trucks.