Special Edition Tradesman Vise With Bash Hammer Wil63200A
Features and Benefits:
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- 360í«̴́ swivel base with double lockdowns
- The B.A.S.Hí«̴åÂ 20416 Sledge Hammer features Unbreakableí«̴åÂ Handle Technology, Trademark Hi-Vis Green drop forged 46 HRC steel head, Safety Plate that secures head to handle preventing head dislodging, Ergonomic Handle, No-Slip Grip and Lanyard Hole
The Wilton 75th Anniversary Special Edition Black 1755 Tradesman Vise includes a FREE B.A.S.Hí«̴åÂ 20416 Sledge Hammer. Proudly made in the USA, the Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications.í«ÌÎ_ Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability.í«ÌÎ_ The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation.í«ÌÎ_ For ultimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
Not available for sale in Canada.