Features and Benefits:
- The first and only welding helmets in the world with an internally adjustable 2 X 4 ADF set in a passive shade 10 welding lens for 180 degree vision the instant your strike your arc
- ADF rated 126.96.36.199. ; the highest possible rating
- Internally adjustable ADF, 4 / 9-13 with grind mode
- One of the lightest welding helmets in the world with 9 way adjustable halo for the ultimate in comfort
- Some of the best looking graphics available anywhere
The new EFP I-Series welding helmets from Save Phace incorporate the worlds first and only internally adjustable ADF into a shade 10 passive welding lens so that you have 23 inches of ear to ear vision once you strike your arc. The ADF has internal adjustments from grind mode to 4 / 9-13 and a free clear grinding lens is included with each helmet expanding the utility and value of these helmets even further. The sleek EFP design with its face forming profile allows access to the tightest spaces, and the light weight, 9 way adjustable halo, and killer graphics ensure that this is one of the best looking and most comfortable helmets availalbe anywhere.