Features and Benefits:
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pip conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals
- Use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Bi-metal tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
Irwin 372624P5 6" 24TPI Reciprocating Saw Blades for metal cutting, 5-pack are used for roughing in work with material 1/8" - 1/2". The blades are bi-metal construction for a faster cutting, with a longer lasting blade that can be bent without breaking. The precision set teeth are designed for faster, smoother cuts. The Irwin wood cutting reciprocating saw blade has an electron beam weld which also keeps the teeth stronger, longer than leading competitors.