Features and Benefits:
- Unique blade geometry positions the blade for optimum cutting performance
- Bi-metal construction allows blades to bend and flex without breaking
- Designed to minimize friction and heat build-up while cutting through the widest variety of metal materials
- Shatterproof, shock resistant, precision milled teeth
- Ground to precision sharpness for straight cuts and a smooth finish
Lenox Tuff Tooth Reciprocating saw blade features high quality bi-metal construction for added durability. It has T2 technology tooth design to minimize friction and heat build-up during variety of metal cutting actions. Blade is 0.035-Inch thick and measures 8 Inch x 3/4 Inch. It has 18 TPI and reinforced geometrical tooth design for clean cutting. Blade is ideal for cutting thin, medium and non-ferrous metals.