Features and Benefits:
- Roughing-in work and nail embedded wood
- Use with materials 3/16" (5mm) and thicker
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- 8% cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer
Irwin 372156PS 12" 6TPI Reciprocating Saw Blades for Nail Embedded Wood, 5-pack are used for roughing in work with material 3/16" and thicker. The blades are bi-metal contruction for a faster cutting, with a longer lasting blade that can be bent without breaking. It is also made of 8% Cobalt which keeps the teeth sharper, longer. The precision set teeth are designed for faster, smoother cuts. The Irwin wood cutting reciprocating saw blade has an electron beam weld which also keeps the teeth stronger, longer than leading competitors. The 1/2" Univseral Tang fits standard reciprocating saws.