Features and Benefits:
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges äóñ 0-335/0-750 RPM äóñ plus reverse
- Torque: Offers Œ_äó� capacity in steel
- Heavy-duty Œ_äó� keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Versatile: Handles up to a 4-5/8äó� Selfeed bit
- Unrestricted Access: Head and handle swivel 360ŒÁ
The perfect tool for stud and joist drilling äóñ and a host of other applications. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor and right angle drive head, the 1/2" D-Handle Right Angle Drill is flexible enough to handle a variety of applications. The powerful 7-amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM, so when combined with the two-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. Helical-cut, heat treated Gearwrenchs deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The drilläó»s head and handle swivel 360ŒÁ, and thereäó»s a side handle for a secure grip and comfortable, controled operation. The QUIK-LOKŒ¬ Œæcord detaches easily for storage or service replacement. This 1/2äó� D-handle Right Angle Drill comes in an impact-resistaNut carrying case, with a 9/16äó� open-end wrench and 3/16äó� socket wrench.