ELECTRONIC SPECIALTIES Low Current Probe ESI687
Features and Benefits:
- Great for accurate measuring of low amps
- Has low reading capability of 1 milliamp (0.001 A)
- Unit also features full function DMM built in
- Data hold, Auto power off and backlit LCD display
- Zippered carrying case and test leads included
With the capability of measuring down to 1 milliamp (.001A), the ESI687 is a great tool for all low current applications. Especially for diagnosing parasitic drains! Clamp opening is large enough to fit over most negative battery cables. Applications: fuel injectors, fuel pumps, electric motors, battery drains, charging systems. Other functions include: Continuity beep, overload protection, clamp opening: 5/8". 9 volt battery is included.