Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE: Compact design for maximum accessibility in tight spaces
- VERSATILITY: Two speeds and a 15-position clutch support both fastening and drilling, letting one tool perform multiple functions
- COMFORT: Lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergonomic and comfortable to hold
- Magnetic pin-detent bit-holding system keeps bits secure while allowing fast, one-handed changes for maximum productivity
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool
High-power, long-life motor offers optimal performance and durability. Kit Includes: (1) D1410 screwdriver (2) BL1203 12V Li-ion batteries, (1) BC1110 12V charger. The Ingersoll Rand D1410 IQV12 Series™ screwdriver aids assembly and disassembly operations with a magnetic, pin-detent bit holder that makes changing bits a fast, one-handed operation, so operators can Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.