Features and Benefits:
- Combines features of Inline Flaring Tool and a Hydraulic Flare Tool to make a lightweight, low profile, easy to use tool
- Creates single, double and bubble flares
- Fits into tight access areas allowing on car use
- Flare Tubing Sizes: SAE: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” Metric: 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Includes: Constant Tension Tube Cutter
The Hydraulic Inline Flaring Tool is a lightweight compact hydraulic flaring tool. The low profile design allows for on vehicle use and does not require "three hands" to use. Easily perform single, double, and bubble flares on SAE: 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16”, 3/8” Metric: 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm. Stored in a durable blow mold case and includes the popular Auto-Tite tubing cutter.