Holcutter Kit Blr14006
Features and Benefits:
- Precision ground, heat treated tools made from M2 HSS that can easily cut thru the stock rather than ripping, tearing, and pushing thru as do typical hole saws
- Can produce holes 3 times faster and cleaner than hole saws in sheet metal and have a dramatically extend tool life
- Produce holes from 11/16" up to 3" diameter in sheet metal, rubber, gasket or fiber materials, and some plastics up to 1/8" thick
- Ideal for aftermarket installations, custom fabrication, gauge installation, and modification of trailers
- Patented quad-lead thread system, making cutter changes quicker than over before
The arbor fits all sizes of cutters and requires a 3/8" and larger drill chucks. Includes: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2" and 2-1/2" cutters, arbor and extra pilot.