Features and Benefits:
- 3M abrasive technology and a polishing compound to restore hazy and dull headlight lenses, as well as other plastic lens surfaces on your vehicle
- System is intended to restore two headlight lenses
- Utilizes the muscle power of a common household (1200-1600 rpm) drill (not included) to do all the necessary sanding and buffing
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial night time visibility by restoring your own lenses
- Easy, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses
In the past, replacing scratched, clouded or yellowed plastic headlight covers was an expensive necessity in order to preserve safety. But now with the 3M Headlight Lens Restoration System, car and motorcycle owners can shine and restore plastic lenses — including headlights, tail lights, fog and directional lights — to like-new condition for a fraction of the cost. This kit includes (1) disc pad holder, (1) 3M soft interface pad, (6) 3M sanding discs, (4) 3M finishing discs, (1) 3M trizact disc, (1) 3M headlight lens polish/rubbing compound (1 oz), (1) buffing pad, AND step-by-step directions.