Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Ships in 1 Business Day | No Hassle Returns | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits:
- 200 Page Guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing
- Batteries/Testing explained - Relays - Potentiometers - Resistors - Solenoids - Voltmeters explained - Finding shorts to ground
- Battery draws explained - Corrosion causes - Voltage drop explained - How-to-read schematics
- All pages hand written and illustrations hand drawn - it makes a big difference!
Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting was written toŒæhelp mechanics better understandŒæelectrical troubleshooting.Œæ This 200 page book coversŒæa majorityŒæof issues in theŒæmechanic will need to know. ThisŒæbookŒæwas written byŒæa leading trainer with overŒæ20 years experience.Œæ Its full of quality advice and reference material.