Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 23 and Oct 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Ships in 1 Business Day | No Hassle Returns | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits
- Maximum Output: 180 Amp. MIG: 180A/23V at 20% Duty Cycle. 145A/22.5V at 30% Duty Cycle
- Stick: 175A/27V at 20% Duty Cycle. 140A/25.6V at 30% Duty Cycle. TIG 175A/17V at 25%. 160A/16.4V at 30%.
- MIG Voltage Range: 10-25V. Nominal OCV Volt DC: 62V. Maximum Plate Thickness: 1/4"
- Warranty: 3 Yr Limited. Primary Voltage: 208/230VAC. Supply Voltage Range: 208-265VAC. Single Phase. Supply Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Supply Plug: NEMA 6-50P. Rated kVA: 9kVA at 180Amp. Lead Cord Length: 10 ft. Maximum Input Current: 37 Amp
The Firepower MST is the heart of the new line and has changed the game, setting a new standard for portable welding equipment. This product will perform a wide spectrum of welding tasks from thin gauge car panels to thick Industrial sections. Professionals from auto repair, construction, farm/ranch, skilled trades and serious do-it-yourselfers will find the superior solutions they need with Firepower. The 3-in-1 power supplies provide MIG, Stick, and TIG capability from one integrated portable system. They have been designed to provide users with total welding flexibility and optimized welding performance with each process. Firepower systems come complete with optimized accessories. These welding systems are ready to meet your needs right out of the box...