Features and Benefits:
- Only tool that identifies an imploded brake hose and accurately detects exactly where the problem lies without breaking a line
- Has two load cells attached to analog gauges that each have a range of 0-5000 PSI (0-350 BAR)
- Gauges are built with a red tell-tale memory needle that allows for one-man brake testing
- Tests improperly adjusted proportioning valves, air in hydraulic systems, power booster problems, rear brake adjustment check, etc.
- Tests sticky or broken brake calipers
- Identifies the exact cause of uneven wear
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm
Eliminates guesswork when troubleshooting disc brake problems. A red äóÖTell Taleäó» memory needle on the dial allows for one-man brake testing. This innovative tool is packaged in a custom-made wooden case for first class presentation and storage.