Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 17 and Jul 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150 | Minimum Order $35
Features & Descriptions:
- ACCURATE: Measures in kPa (0-1800), kg/cm2 (0-18), and Bar (0-18). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- GAUGE SWIVELS: Reads at any angle, lays flat in your toolbox. Gauge protected by rubber boot.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY: Auto-on when tire pressure is detected; auto-off after inactivity to save battery.
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- LOCK-ON BALL CHUCK: Full swivel/long hose prevents crouching/backache when inflating/deflating tires
Optimize your tire pressure accuracy with this digital inflator gauge, made with a LCD screen measuring in increments of 0.1 PSI and backlit for better measurement reading in dark environments. This comes with a 3 foot hose and a Ball Foot Air Chuck with Clip for quick attachment. Our digital gauges also come with a 360 degree swivel gauge (head rotates for an easy and comfortable measurement reading) and +/- 1 PSI accuracy across a range of 0-255 PSI. This turns on automatically when it detects pressure and includes an Auto-shut off feature after 15 seconds that saves on battery life. Designed with a rugged and ergonomic handle grip, shock-resistant rubber boot, and deflate button for overshot tire pressure.
This provides 4 units of measurements: (PSI, Bar, kg/cm2, kPa), compared to the traditional 2 units from an analog gauge. Carbon fiber gauge face appearance with a protective rubber boot to shield against impacts. Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic. Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure. Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended).