Features & Benefits:
- 13 Amp equivalent motor as compared to a D28144 corded unit
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with MAX
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications
Includes CG414 grinder, (1) DCB606 FLEXVOLT lithium-ion battery, fast charger, side handle, 4-1/2 in. (115 mm) Type 27 wheel, 4-1/2 in. (115 mm) Type 27 guard, 6 in. (150 mm) Type 27 guard, wrench, flanges and kitbag.
The DCG414T1 4-1/2 in. to 6 in. (115 mm to 150 mm) Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 Amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT's revolutionary FLEXVOLT technology. The DCG414T1 comes with one 60-Volt Max Lithium-Ion battery and fast charger.