Features and Benefits:
- Threads into the clutch hub
- Fits most hex-less clutch hubs
- Uses standard 19mm (3/4”) wrench
- Allows you to check for internal damage
- Helps free a compressor that has seized due to sticky protective coatings
Compressor manufacturers recommend turning the clutch prior to initial start-up of a new compressor. This spreads lubrication that may have settled over time, and helps prevent potential compressor damage at start-up. This tool is designed to provide the user with an easy way to rotate the compressor shaft prior to start up if there is no Hex-end or nut on the clutch hub. Reduces potential compressor damage - less warranty work. OE recomended. Works on clutchless hubs.