Features and Benefits:
- 135í«Œç split point begins drilling immediately, minimizing bit "Walk"
- Heavy-duty web construction for strength & durability
- Additional cobalt for much higher hot hardness and abrasion resistance
- Recommended for drilling hardened steel, super alloys, titanium and stainless steel
Additional information below is provided to help you choose the right drill bit for your requirements:
- 118í«Œç Point for General usage
- 135í«Œç Split point for drilling tougher, harder materials - less tendency to "walk"
- JET POINTí«ŒÂ (Turbomaxí«ŒÂ) is specially ground to stay sharp longer and drill faster
- High Speed Steel (HSS) - General purpose and recommended for most drilling applications
- Cobalt HSS - Recommended for drilling through alloys, stainless steel, etc.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated HSS - Reduces friction -very wear resistant, and is ideal for production work and repetitive drilling