Features and Benefits:
- Powerful with1050 ft.lbs. of torque for high productivity
- Ultra Compact at 6.2 inches in length for restricted working areas
- Lightweight at 6.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Durable with a Twin Hammer mechanism
- Highly durable with a steel motor, and Aluminum housing
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7762 Œ_äó� Stubby Impact Wrench is a compact and powerful metal impact wrench. At only 6.2" long, and 6.6 lbs., this stubby impact is more compact than normal sized Œ_äó� impacts to get access to confined bolts.
Small, yet powerful, the CP7762 3/4" stubby impact offers an excellent power-to-weight ratio: 1050 ft-lbs. (1420 Nm) of torque at only 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg).
Additionally, the CP7762 provides user-friendly features which include a one hand forward and reverse speed regulator button and a 2-stage trigger. This tool is designed for heavy vehicle general mechanic applications in workshops or roadside assistance and is a must have in every mechanics tool box.