Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150 | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful with1050 ft.lbs. of torque for high productivity
- Ultra Compact at 6.2 inches in length for restricted working areas
- Lightweight at 6.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Durable with a Twin Hammer mechanism
- Highly durable with a steel motor, and Aluminum housing
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7762 Stubby Impact Wrench is a compact and powerful metal impact wrench. At only 6.2" long, and 6.6 lbs., this stubby impact is more compact than normal sized impacts to get access to confined bolts.
Small, yet powerful, the CP7762 3/4" stubby impact offers an excellent power-to-weight ratio: 1050 ft-lbs. (1420 Nm) of torque at only 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg).
Additionally, the CP7762 provides user-friendly features which include a one hand forward and reverse speed regulator button and a 2-stage trigger. This tool is designed for heavy vehicle general mechanic applications in workshops or roadside assistance and is a must have in every mechanics tool box.