Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 07 and Aug 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150 | Minimum Order $35
Features & Benefits:
- Full vehicle system coverage for Domestic, Asian and European brands
- One Touch Auto ID, read/clear DTCs and DTC types from all controllers, view data PIDS, perform bi-directional controls, calibrations, resets, relearns provides complete diagnostic needs
- On-tool and online repair information: confirmed fixes, maintenance procedures (brake/battery/TPMS/tune-up specs/other), component locations, key reprogramming, technical service bulletins (TSBs) and more
- Fully optimized, easy-to-use software and workflows for fast navigation
- OBD II cable with light and voltmeter to confirm battery voltage prior to scanning
- Android 5.0 plus 64GB for fast processing, printing and file sharing
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Firefox for full browsing capabilities
- Compatible with other wireless accessories such as borescopes, battery testers, NVH analyzers and more to enhance your diagnostics
- 7̨ ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions
- 5MP rear camera enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports
- Lifetime Warranty with an active, unlapsed diagnostics subscription Diagnose, research and repair, all-in one.
- Industry-leading full color OE system wiring diagrams
- Wireless VCI with freedom to move anywhere in the bay and stay connected to the vehicle
- J2534 pass-thru hardware for OE programming capabilities
- Large 10̨ ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions
- Dual 5MP front and rear cameras enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports
- HDMI output for extended display
- Docking and charging station included
- ADS tools now come with Bosch Repair-Source, a comprehensive vehicle service and repair information library.
- Connect the diagnosis with vital technical information needed for repair - for the specific vehicle make, model and year you are working on.
- Repair information included with standard subscription - no more need to pay money to another service for the info you need.
- Access to vehicle service and repair information including DTC troubleshooting workflows, repair procedures, maintenance schedules, TSBs, OE wiring diagrams, component locations, labor times and more
- Continually updated and enhanced coverage for Domestic, Asian and European brands. Recent software updates included a huge European vehicle coverage release for BMW, Volkswagen, Audi and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, with new coverage also added for GM, Ford, Chrysler and Nissan vehicles.