Features and Benefits:
- Wide Spread Crossbar with 3 pin-hole @ 7-1/4” to 9”
- 2 pair of long reach jaws gives user reach options of 5-1/2” and 9-1/2”
- 2 long reach forcing screws (live center) for pushes of 4-1/2” to 10-1/2”
- Accepts shorter jaws from 4534 kit
- 7 Ton version of our Multipurpose Bearing and Pulley Puller Set
Uses Classic "H" Bar style puller block for 7" to 11" applications, has two sets of jaws where reaches of five to nine+ inches of reach is required, includes two forcing screws for short and long pushes even where access may be limited. Jaws interchangeable between both sets.
Where Push Pullers are required as the best pulling solution and threaded holes are not available for attachment. Vehicle components such as heavy duty pinion bearings, side bearings, alternators, generators, power steering and crankshaft pulleys, timing gears and harmonic balancers. Deep set transmission gears, and A/C clutches – Heavy Duty transmission, air compressor gears/pulleys, locking collars on pivot shafts (side and rear dump trailers). Roller gears on tracked vehicles. Tool applications become more evident when tool is displayed.