Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 05 and Jun 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150
Features and Benefits:
- The versatility of Roloc‰ã¢ with the premium quality of Green Corps
- Generally used for hard to reach areas in paint, rust and weld removal
- Handy quick-change tool for disc grinding that fits any standard 1/4" drill or air tool.
- Quick 1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off speeds disc changing and cuts down time.
- Color-coded; green button
Initial grade recommended for surface preparation when repairing gouges in plastic bumpers. Recommended for sanding low spots and hard to reach areas to remove grade 40 sand scratch pattern in step 3 of the Small Dent Repair productivity enhancement procedure.åÊ 25 discs per box.åÊ
Abrasive backing type: cloth; Abrasive backing weight: YF weight; Abrasive mineral type: Aluminum Oxide; ANSI grade: 50; Color: green; Diameter: 3"; Primary trademark name: Green Corps