Features and Benefits:
- Convenient 3/8" drive holding fixtures on top and bottom
- Crimps cable terminal ends onto cables up to 4 awg
- Adjustable wrench holding slot on back of tool
- Crimps cables on the vehicle, boat, airplane, great for stereo installs
- Hardened fine thread drive screw for precise crimps
No need for pricey long handle crimping tools and replacement jaws. This tool does a 3 point crimp all at one time and it crimps up to 4 awg cables. The B796 is a new versatile wire crimping tool. Tight work areas are not a problem for this small hand held crimper. Can be held with a 3/8” drive extension or ratchet as well as a 19mm or ¾ inch open end wrench. Ratchet the movable crimping head down onto the 2 point base to make a 3 point crimp. Can be used with a 3/8” impact battery drill for heavy duty wire up to 4 gauge. Can be held in a vise for bench work.