2235 Series 1/2 Impact Wrench Irt2235Timax
Features and Benefits
- Power: Punish the toughest bolts with 1,350 ft-lbs of nut busting torque, powered by Ingersoll RandŠ—Ès finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism
- Weight: At only 4.6 pounds, no other impact wrench on the market can match the combined power and weight of the 2235 Series
- Reliability: Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been put through hell to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs
- Backed by a 2-Year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse
- One-handed forward/reverse control, feather-touch trigger, and 4-position power regulator
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series ImpactoolŠܢ, a tool thatŠ—Ès light in your hand but strong enough to punish the toughest jobs. With 1,350 ft-lbs. of nut busting torque and a weight of only 4.6 lbs., the 2235 has the best power-to-weight ratio of any impact wrench on the market. Making it powerful, durable, and reliable enough for any job that comes your way. Backed by a 2-Year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse.