Features and Benefits:
- Combination of 2 Ton Aluminum Service Jack and Jack Stands provides an instantly useable package
- Durable construction allows the products to meet the latest PASE Standard
- Rear swivel casters and front stationary wheels for maneuverability and fast placement under vehicle
- Meets new ASME-PASE standards for lifting equipment
- U-shaped saddle on stands securely holds vehicle
- Lifting capacity: 2 Tons
- Construction: Durable lightweight aluminum
- Jack lifting height: 18.625"
- Pumps to maximum height: 5
- Jack minimum height: 3.25"
- Stands minimum height: 9.5"
- Stands maximum height: 15"
The newlyŒæupdated 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Service Jack Pack combines the 1532AŒæService Jack and the 1582A Jack Stands for a ready-to-go package. The lightweight, 41-pound jack includes side handles for easy transport and loading into a truck for mobile service calls. Quick-lift design gets vehicles in the air quickly with fewer pumps. New and improved hydraulics and a wider track for the wheels make it durable and easy-to-use.ŒæA 4-foot padded lower handle protects rocker and door panels while providing maximum leverage to lift vehicles to a maximum of 18.5". Rubber saddle protects vehicle undercarriage and prevents slipping. Saddle can be removed for lower profile to get under road-hugging vehicles as low as 3.4". Meets new PASE safety standards.Œæ
Quick-placement pin on stands for easy and fast setup