Features and Benefits:
- Tests 6, 12 or 24 volt batteries
- Variable load capability to 1000 amps
- Enables starter and alternator assessment
- Large, easy-to-read gauges
- Heavy-duty clamps penetrate corrosion on battery terminals
The 1876 provides variable load carbon pile testing capability for 6, 12 or 24 Volt batteries to 2000 CCA. It allows quick, conclusive assessment of battery capacity as well as at-a-glance diagnosis of alternator output and starting system capacity. With dual gauges, it is easy to manage the testing process and observe the results, plus, load control is smooth and precise.