Features and Benefits:
- Open end wrench allows access to fasteners when there are height constraints
- Ratcheting function allows to quickly ratchet bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener
- Arrow stamped on head quickly identifies direction of rotation
- Bright chrome finish is easy to clean and provides high visibility
- Size laser etched on both sides of head for easy identification
Sizes include: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm. The GearWrench Ratcheting Crowfoot Wrenches provide improved access to bolts located in hard to reach places or confined spaces. Used with a 3/8” extension, these ratcheting wrenches allow you to reach deep into an engine compartment or to avoid obstructions which prevent the use of a ratchet.