Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 10 and Aug 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150 | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to cut left in tight, confined, and overhead spaces
- Cuts 24ga cold rolled steel
- Forged alloy steel blades for durability and strength
- Precision serrations for clean material finish and optimum cutting performance.
- 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
CHANNELLOCKŒ¬ 10" aviation snips 610UL comes with high tensile steel handles with 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort. The forged alloy steel blades provide durability and strength. Features long lasting double overwind spring. Bottom blade serrated. Cut Length 1-1/4 inch. Makes cutting left in tight overhead spaces easy. Use with blades up or down in pushing/pulling motion. Cuts 24a cold rolled steel.