Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 14 and Aug 19. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $150 | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits:
- Cuts tight left curves and straight
- Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel, and 22ga stainless
- Forged alloy steel blades for durability and strength
- Precision serrations for clean material finish and optimum cutting performance.
- 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
CHANNELLOCKŒ¬ 610FL offset snip cuts tight left curves and straight. Easiest to use in left hand, grips are designed for durability and comfort. Features serrated bottom blade that cut length is 1-1/4" . Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel and 22ga stainless. Other features include long lasting double overwind spring, superior grade 8 pivot bolt and made from drop-forged molybdenum alloy steel for maximum strength.