Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 26 and Jan 31. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Ships in 1 Business Day | No Hassle Returns | Minimum Order $35
Features and Benefits:
- Cuts straight and right curves
- Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel, and 22ga stainless
- Forged alloy steel blades for durability and strength
- Precision serrations for clean material finish and optimum cutting performance.
- 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
CHANNELLOCK 610AR cuts tight right curves and straight. Easiest to use in right hand, Grips are designed for durability and comfort. High tensile steel handles, 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort. The forged alloy steel blades provide durability and strength. Features long lasting double overwind spring. Bottom blade serrated. Cut Length 1-1/4 inch. Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel and 22ga stainless.