Features and Benefits:
- Combines accuracy of an electronic torque wrench with the speed and ease of a mechanical style
- Range from 12 to 120 in./lbs. with +/- 2% accuracy
- Red light and buzzer signal specify torque value has been reached
- Flexible drive tang can be used in a straight position for speed and 90 degree for leverage and torque
- Doesn't require winding down torque setting after use
By combining the accuracy of an electronic torque wrench with the speed and ease of a mechanical style the 85072 1/4 electronic torque wrench adds new innovation and value to the professional. Visual light reading and audible buzzer signify when torque values have been met. Other features include a long drive tang for access and a flexible head which allows the tool to be used as a screwdriver for speed and at a 90 degree bend for torque and leverage. Requires 3 1.5 volt LR44 batteries (not included) Packaged in a case.