Features and Benefits
- "Snugging” tool prior to final tightening with a calibrated torque wrench
- Torque Limited: 60/70 ft-lbs. forward for 1-3 seconds
- Powerful: 922 ft-lbs. max reverse; 1200 ft-lbs. breakaway
- Easy to use: Full power in Reverse and Torque Limited in Forward
- 2" Anvil for use with flip sockets
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7748TL-2 is intended to be used as a “snugging” impact tool prior to final tightening with a calibrated torque wrench to reach the manufacturer’s specified torque rating for wheel assembly. Torque results vary greatly depending on the type of wheel, psi, run time and many other factors. The CP7748TL series are impact wrenches that are very durable tools with a limited torque rating in forward position: 60 ft-lbs. - 90 Nm (1 second run) and 925 ft-lbs. - 1250 Nm maximum torque in reverse. Easy changing of the Forward / Reverse Switch on the rear with 1 only setting in forward and one in reverse. The design of the CP7748TL provides the operator a well balanced tool with a contoured comfort grip handle. Our new CP7748TL series will be the ideal air tool for tire installations where a multi-step torquing solution is implemented.