Features and Benefits
- Power: Punish the toughest bolts with 1,350 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque, powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way
- Weight: At only 4.6 pounds, no other impact wrench on the market can match the combined power and weight of the 2235 Series. With less weighing you down, you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time
- Reliability: Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been put through hell to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a Two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done
- Backed by a 2-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse
- One-handed forward/reverse control, feather-touch trigger, and 4-position power regulator
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series Impactool™, a tool that’s light in your hand but strong enough to punish the toughest jobs. With 1,350 ft-lbs. of nut busting torque and a weight of only 4.6 lbs., the 2235 has the best power-to-weight ratio of any impact wrench on the market. Making it powerful, durable, and reliable enough for any job that comes your way.