Features and Benefits:
- Extreme torque: 922 ft.lbs of maximum torque in reverse
- Extra resistance: Durable steel aluminum alloy back housing
- Insulation and comfort: Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip
- Universal and durable twin hammer mechanism
- Flexible: 360° swivel air inlet
The new Chicago Pneumatic CPT7748-2 is a durable and powerful ½” impact wrench in the entry level composite range. It’s an affordable tool yet very reliable for tire shops, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance.