Features and Benefits:
- When used with a 1/2" drive impact tool, this socket is able to assist in removing rounded, damaged or corroded hex nuts
- The tapered left-handed threads grip straight nuts or tapered long nuts
- In addition, it can be used to remove automobile wheel locks when the key is not available
- Due to varied hex nut conditions, it may be necessary to use a remover that is one size larger or smaller than the suggested nut size
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
Impact Socket, 1/2" Drive, #6, to Remove Damaged Lug Nuts and Wheel Locks. Our impact sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing chance of rounding off fasteners. They also allow up to 20% more torque to be applied than on other impact sockets. The shift in pressure allows us to reduce the socket wall thickness, increasing access to tight areas. NOTEE: Because nut removers will wear out after limited use, they are not covered by warranty.