Features and Benefits:
- Made from high quality chrome-molybdenum steel
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- The impact socket's high torque drive provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section
- Size markings are hard stamped into the socket for easy identification
- There is a reduced wear and chance of rounding off fasteners by the grip the sockets provide on the fastener across a broader contact area
When used with a 1/2" drive impact tool, this socket is able to assist in removing rounded, damaged or corroded hex nuts. The tapered left-handed threads grip straight nuts or tapered lug nuts. In addition, it can be used to remove automobile whell locks when the key is not available.