Features and Benefits:
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener vs. 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- Surface Drive on box end reduces fastener rounding and provides a stronger grip on fasteners
- Delivers ratcheting productivity to very large fasteners and saves time and energy
- Long pattern wrenches provide excellent leverage and power
- Heavy duty to withstand the most challenging work environment
This wrench delivers ratcheting productivity to very large fasteners unlike a traditional combination wrench that is cumbersome and difficult to reset on the fastener.