Features and Benefits:
- A huge 4 X 4 ADF set in a shade 10 passive lens for 40 square inches of 180 degree vision
- One of the highest rated ADF's in the world
- Externally adjustable ADF with grind mode
- One of the lightest welding helmets on the market with a 9 way adjustable halo for maximum comfort
- Some of the best looking graphics available anywhere
The new RFP E-Series welding helmets from Save Phace have a huge 4 X 4 ADF fixed in a shade 10 passive welding lens for 40 square inches of ear to ear vision once your arc is struck.Œæ In addition they offer external adjustments from grind mode all the way up to shade 13, ideal for all types of welding, cutting and grinding applications.Œæ Plus the sleek RFP design, killer graphics, light weight and fully adjustable halo make these some of teh best looking and most comfortable welding helmets available today.