Features and Benefits:
- Four independent output channels, charge up to four batteries at once
- Designed to properly charge a standard flooded or AGM battery (including Spiral Wound)
- Fully automatic operation
- Advanced multi-phase charging process
- Enhanced maintenance mode for ideal long term storage
Model PL4020 is a perfect charger to meet the needs of mechanical repair shops, collision repair facilities, fleet operations, marinas and consumers. It features four independent output channels, each designed to properly charge a standard flooded or AGM battery (including Spiral Wound). Because each output is independent of the others, a troublesome battery on one channel does not create problems for the other channels.
The PL4020 provides both battery charging and battery maintenance capabilities. It functions as an automatic battery charger to bring depleted batteries to full charge so that they can be put back into service. Plus, it functions as an advanced automatic battery maintainer, conditioning and maintaining batteries in long term storage charging situations.
Each output channel is equipped with a quick attach connector, allowing connection of a standard clamp output or an extension cord, which allows for short clamp or short ring terminal accessory connection.