Features and Benefits:
- Jack pack includes a 3 Ton Service Jack with lifting range of 5-3/4" to 18-1/2" and a pair of 3 Ton Jack Stands with a base of 8-1/4" x 7-1/2" and height range of 12" to 17-11/16"
3-Ton Service Jack features:
- Flanged upper body edge increases strength to resist twisting
- Light, compact design makes jack easy and convenient to use
- Built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond rated capacity
- Rear swivel casters, for easy maneuvering and positioning
- Jack has 4" saddle dia., 21" overall reach, 6-1/2" frame height, 39-1/2" handle length, and a floor space of 13-1/2" x 24-1/2"
3-Ton Jack Stands feature:
- Formed and welded steel base for strength; self-locking ratchet handle cannot be released under load
- Durable baked enamel finish resists corrosion
- Stands conform to ANSI PALD load rating standard; factory tested before shipment
- Base: 8-1/4" x 7-1/2"
- Height Range: 12" to 17-11/16"
- 11 adjustable positions
- Welded foot pads resist sinking into soft grount or asphalt