Features and Benefits:
- Cuts straight and right curves
- Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel, and 22ga stainless
- Forged alloy steel blades for durability and strength
- Precision serrations for clean material finish and optimum cutting performance.
- 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
CHANNELLOCK® 610AR cuts tight right curves and straight. Easiest to use in right hand, Grips are designed for durability and comfort. High tensile steel handles, 8:1 Compound Action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort. The forged alloy steel blades provide durability and strength. Features long lasting double overwind spring. Bottom blade serrated. Cut Length 1-1/4 inch. Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel and 22ga stainless.