Features and Benefits:
- 200 Page Guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing
- Batteries/Testing explained - Relays - Potentiometers - Resistors - Solenoids - Voltmeters explained - Finding shorts to ground
- Battery draws explained - Corrosion causes - Voltage drop explained - How-to-read schematics
- All pages hand written and illustrations hand drawn - it makes a big difference!
Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting was written to help mechanics better understand electrical troubleshooting. This 200 page book covers a majority of issues in the mechanic will need to know. This book was written by a leading trainer with over 20 years experience. Its full of quality advice and reference material.