Features and Benefits:
- Sharpens 3/32” – 1/2” drill bits; High-speed Steel, Carbide, Cobalt, TiN-coated and Masonry bits
- One piece alignment system improves precision, and adjustability
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement. “No tool needed”
The DD500X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range and most popular sizes of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. Increase capacity with optional 3/4" chuck accessory. With a new "Push to Stop" design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point. Made for the serious drill bit user, hobbyist, and professionals.