Features and Benefits:
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight
- Patented one-clickreverse buttin provides instant change of direction
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the haand providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Forward position handle allows operator to apply increased feed force
- Forward position handle allows more control to start hole,and more control to maintain the drilled hole axis
- Precision gears and bearing reduce vibration.
The AIRCAT 4451 is a 1/2" Composite Reversible Drill with a .7 HP motor that prevents stalling and is designed for heavy duty, continous work.Œæ The patented forward grip allows maximum force pressure with less human effort for unmatched comfort.Œæ Patented 1 click forward / reverse switch located above trigger for fast, easy change of directions.Œæ Precision gears and bearings reduce vibration for better control.Œæ 2 Year warranty